Top 4 Reasons to Partner with D’Souza & Associates
Improved Collection Rates
Our proven program will boost your office’s collection rate.
Get paid the most for the work that you do.
A Mutually Beneficial Partnership
You pay us only when you collect on a claim.
Industry Best Practices
We are an external, expert perspective on
best-in-class workflow and practice processes.
Decreased Business Risk
Our services change the fixed costs of billing to a variable cost, lowering your business risk.
for a Consultation
What We Do
• Patient Demographic and Insurance Entry
• Analyze and Update CPT Codes
• Analyze and Use Correct Modifiers to Increase Reimbursement Amounts
• Electronic and Paper Claims Submission
• Medical Insurance Billing Follow-up
• A/R Cycle Management
• Receivable Collections and Reduction
• Payment Posting • Chart Audits • Appeals
• Customized Monthly Financial Report
• Monthly Patient Statements
• Practice Management software access
• On and Off Site Private Training
• Dedicated 800 number for patient and physician inquiries